Wednesday, February 24, 2010

5 Minute Face - The Pictorial


I Used:
MAC Primer
Makeup Forever Face & Body Makeup in color 44
MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Spiked
Benefit Brow Zing [Powder] in Medium
Benefit Bad Gal Mascara
MAC Loverush Blush
Nars Giza Lipgloss

Apply primer to face, I use a foundation brush to ensure even coverage
Apply liquid foundation - I use the Beauty Blender, it gives a dewy, airbrushed look!
Just stipple the foundation on using the larger portion of the beauty blender.
With light strokes, draw a line underneath your brow following your natural arch. I normally go a bit darker at night.
Fill in brows with eyebrow powder
Now add two coats of mascara to top and bottom lashes
I add blush to the middle part of my cheeks first
I also add blush to the "apples" of my cheeks
Add gloss, and you are good to go!

17 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS! I've been using make-up for a few yrs now (mostly when I have a break-out to cover up). But, in my opinion, I still don't know how to use it correctly. So I always appreciate a tutorial. Thx!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Ms. Princess Thank you!!! I am still learning as well, hopefully I can pass some things on to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mrs. Denga Thank you!!! I love the Makeup Forever Face & Body Makeup...definitely a lot more natural than a lot of the other brands I have tried!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the makeup finish- very natural and pretty. Question- How often do you replace your beauty blender?

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is a very subtle difference with makeup on and off your face. You have such lovely skin already, but the makeup adds to your natural dewiness! I LOVE your look. I don't use makeup except mascara, lipstick, and maybe eyeshadow, but this? This I like!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @natstar thank you!!! I have had my beauty blender for about 6 months now and it is still going strong. - I will most likely replace it in another 6 months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this, i basically do this everymorning - but in 10 mins lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ok so it really doesn't hurt that you have FLAWLESS skin either! Great look ad great post!

    - Savvy
    http://savvybrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great post! You look AmAzInG!!! I will be picking up the Beauty Blender ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You made that look so easy...and besides you have flawless skin prior to the makeup doll! One day I'll inch over into the habit of makeup and such, lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. you're soooo pretty!! i love your pictorials, recipes and DIY! i just discovered your blog and i think i'll come on a daily basis from now on :D

    Annie.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails