Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Looking for an Excuse to Have a Bad Hair Day


After seeing these pics, I have feverishly been on the hunt for a wool floppy hat! It's a timeless piece that can take you from running errands, to a night out in the city. Recently, my friend Lo had a bad hair day, and instead of calling it quits and taking refuge in the house, she reached for her floppy hat. Which reminds me, I need to add more hats to my arsenal, because so far my only go-to style is the bun. And let's just say my buns are nothing to write home about!

I found Wool Floppy Hats in a variety of different colors here [American Apparel], although they will set you back about $40. A nominal fee for peace of mind eh?




3 comments:

  1. Awwww Lolo!! I love this!! I love the softness of the sweater and that damn hat is bananas!! You girls I swear! =}

    ReplyDelete
  2. the bottom pic is just bananas!! I love it! and you forget to tell us WHERE THE HELL THIS SWEATER IS FROM!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikole,

    Also try the vintage vendors at Etsy.com!

    Shirl C

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails