Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I'm a Spring Leaf Trembling in Anticipation - Maya Angelou

 
[Boxing Kitten - One of my new favorite indie labels]

Summer is around the corner, so it is time to start preparing mind, body, and soul for dozens of backyard soirée's, and even those skin baring pool parties [I tend to avoid these like the plague if I don't feel good about myself]. 

Here lately, I have been scouring Ulta, Sephora, and the likes, trying to put together the ultimate glam squad kit that will get us all ready for Summer! Over the next few weeks, I will do reviews/demos on items picked up during my most recent haul. Here are some of the reviews to expect in the coming weeks!

  • Bliss Poetic Waxing Kit
  • Mark Blanchard - Progressive Power Yoga
  • Detaching the World Volume 1 - Ambient Music for Massage/Relaxation/Meditation
  • Fresh Brown Sugar Body Polish
  • Korres Wild Rose Foundation [Paraben Free - Sheer Coverage]
  • Aqualina Pink Sugar 
  • Korres Lemon Lip Scrub
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
  • Essie Protein Base Coat
  • Essie 3 Way Glaze 
  • Komazza Care Coconut Hair Pudding
  • Donna Marie Twist & Lock Pudding 
  • Ohm Body Sweet Hair Pudding
  • Kerastase Conditioner

4 comments:

  1. I luv Boxing Kitten as well. I can't wait to see your review of the Komazaa hair pudding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats so ironic you posted on Boxing Kitten today, I saw pics of Beyonce and Alicia Keys for the video they are shooting and they were wearing Boxing Kitten. I love their prints!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Milan I can't wait to get it! I hope it works :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @HisHers So do I!! I am looking for places to order cute African fabric.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails