Monday, April 19, 2010

Another Sunday Morning: The Nob Hill + Haight Ashbury Edition

I received a few requests to start showcasing some of my thrifted items in the form of "hauls" on my blog. I thought it was a cool idea, so this is the first installment of many to come.

I normally like to thrift on lazy Sunday afternoons. This past Sunday, I did a little vintage shopping in Nob Hill & Haight Ashbury [I will have a few store reviews/recommendations this week] and these are the items I purchased!

Items marked with * are not vintage items; rather things that peaked my curiosity enough to make me pack them up and take them back home with me.


"Found Items" - I love leaving little trinkets around the house for others to discover. I picked up this tiny little Sea Urchin*, Starfish*, & Skeleton Key from one of my favorite stores. That key would look pretty cool on a necklace.
"Pretty Little Plates" These plates are dainty, feminine, and would compliment a Key Lime Tart quite nicely.
"Pretty Little Tea Cup & Saucer" The kind I wished I had when I was growing up playing "tea" with my Teddy Ruxpin. 
Gold "Hammered Ring" *
"Chunky Ring" * I don't know what to call this one, but I do know the picture does not do this any justice!
"Pretty Little Sunflower Ring" I love vintage costume jewelry, this is an amazing little dainty piece that I will most likely wear all the time. 
"Byzantium" The beading on this little number is impeccable; literally not a sequin out of place. 
"Pretty Little Pastries that come in pretty little boxes"
Handmade Marshmallows & Lemon Shortbread made by "Miette"
A Teacake Loaf :-) Can't wait to dig into this one!

5 comments:

  1. I love the rings! My mom was born in the Height Ashburry! What a small world. I have so much family in SF, but I have only beenthere once.

    Tc, Nia B
    Dubai's it Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv, luv everything on this post! And I luv the new header and pic! You Rock Nik!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This post makes me want to say, "Would you like one lump of sugar or two, Misses Plumfield?" in English acccent!

    I love that header, fiyah

    ReplyDelete
  4. great items. love that jacket, can't wait to see what you pair it with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Nia B Lucky HER!!!! I absolutely love it there. The people, the laid back nature of the locals...

    @Encourage and Uplift Thank you very much!!! Glad it got your stamp of approval :-D

    @ Chrissytina HA!! I know right!! lollllll Thank you very much! Glad you like!

    @Danyelle, thank you! I can't wait to wear that one!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails