We haven't even gotten to the point of torrential downpours and I still miss Summer!Granted the forecast says 77 degrees, and we are in the beginning of January, but that still isn't warm enough for me. However, with the changing of seasons, should come a change in your hair regimen. Us curly girls need a little more moisture in these frigid months. Extra moisture can mean the difference between blah frizzy curls, and fireworks!! Here's what I plan on doing to keep my hair uber moisturized.
- Shampoo TWICE monthly - (Keracare Hydrating Shampoo OR Aveda Damage Remedy)
- Clarify ONCE monthly - (Neutrogena Anti Residue Shampoo)
- Deep Condition TWICE monthly (with heat) with Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment
- Wear my hair in two strand twists, for one week, and a twist out the next week (from the same set of twists) re-twisting in six twists at night if necessary.
- Twist my hair using Oyin's Honey Hemp Conditioner, & Miss Jessie's Curly Pudding.
- Moisturize my hair daily with Oyin's Juices & Berries.
- Seal in the moisture with Monoi De Tahiti Oil
- Henna/Indigo mixture every 6 weeks.